Capture > Filter > Reuse
Rainwater Harvesting Details
Clean filtered water storage – while you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RAINXCHANGE System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria, or breeding pests.
- The RAINXCHANGE SYSTEM reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into your existing landscape.
- Locating and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Reduce water bills, including city storm water charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Avoid strict water usage schedules, drought restrictions
- Irrigate your lawn and gardens with nutrient rich rainwater
- Wash your car, patio, deck, driveway, or home exterior
- Top off swimming pools, water features, hot tubs, and spas
- Direct water for laundry and toilet water supply
- Fire protection for your home, business
- Create wildlife habitat, desperately needed by local fauna
- Practice environmental conservation
- Enjoy a water feature lifestyle
- Stay ahead of the coming “mandatory” rainwater harvesting mandates
Here’s How it’s Done
Step 1 – Choose which capacity RAINXCHANGE SYSTEM kit will fit your needs. Full UrnsService Aquatics has rainwater collecting kits premade from 500 gallon to 3000 gallon ready to go, OR we can customize any size.
Step 2 – Choose which type of water feature you are interested in. Full Service Aquatics offers Overflowing urns, statues, fountains, or pondless waterfalls to create your beautiful rainwater harvesting system.
Step 3 – Pick your installation date and Full Service Aquatics will take care of the complete professionally installed rainwater harvesting system, using the RAINXCHANGE, from conception to completion.
Call FULL SERVICE AQUATICS today, 908-277-6000, for your free rainwater harvesting system consultation. See our FAQ section for more rainwater collecting facts and information.